Clarity With Reference Letter

Good morning, i want to ask that if you are using a reference letter as part of your evidence does it have to be structured just like the recommendation letter? Is there a need for it to be signed digitally, and does it have to be 3 pages, does the writer need to include their CV alongside?

Or it can just be a letter sent to you via email with the letterhead and the signature signed manually without their CV.

@Francisca_Chiedu @Sebiomo @alexnk @Amara_O @itd

1 Like

Yes, it has to be structured just like the recommendation letter.ā€œAny ā€˜letters of referenceā€™ submitted as part of your 10 documents of supporting evidence will be expected to be from well-established individuals acknowledged as experts in the digital technology field, with detailed knowledge of your work over a period of 12 months or more. Note that the use of letters of reference alone to show how you meet any of the criteria is not sufficient, additional evidence should be provided.

Letters of recommendation can be created using a digital signature service (such as DocuSign or similar service), enabling the inclusion of the document log file that clearly indicates the letterā€™s author and signature originated from a different IP address to the applicant. Letters must uploaded on Tech Nationā€™s Application Platform.ā€All letter of recommendation must be signed and attached with the recommenders CV

3 Likes

Thank you very much. This is really helpful

I have included six reference letters in my application. Three of them serve as recommendation letters, while the other three provide additional evidence supporting my claims. All the letters have been manually signed by hand, and I have attached the CV of each author to the respective letter.

Dear May (@May ), thank you so much for your responses.

However, something seem not really clear. Please Ma is the use of digital signature service for letter of recommendation really compulsory???

Thank you

It is not compulsory, hand signing can be used for both recommendation and reference. Tech nation just gave a guide on what they expect if you decide to use a digital signature service.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarity dear Francisca @Francisca_Chiedu.

Also by typing thanks signing, I am sure you wanted to write hand signing.

Thank you

Yes, thank you. I have corrected it.

1 Like

Thank you so much Francisca @Francisca_Chiedu

I am grateful