Clarification on Requirements for Distribution of Evidence among Optional Criteria

Hi,

I’m seeking clarification on the requirements and limitations for distributing pieces of evidence among the Optional Criteria. As stated:

“At least 2 unique documents showing you are recognized as either a leading talent or potential talent (see Mandatory Criteria) and at least 4 unique documents showing you have any two of the other necessary skills (see Optional Criteria).”

The requirements for the Mandatory Criteria are straightforward. However, assuming 2 pieces of evidence devoted to the Mandatory Criteria, I have a few questions regarding the Optional Criteria (OC):

1. Does this mean selecting three OCs is permitted, or must we choose exactly two OCs from the four available options?
  2. If I allocate 1 piece of evidence to OC1 and 3 pieces to OC2, would that still fulfill the requirements?
  3. If I allocate 1 piece of evidence to OC1, 3 to OC2, and 1 to OC3, would that still meet the criteria?

Thank you for your help!

You need to choose 2 OCs out of the 4 plus MC.

Atleast 2 evidence per criteria (6 minimum)

3 Likes

Thank you so much @pahuja,

OK! “At least 2 evidence per criteria”

2 Likes

Yes! But it’s recommended to provide as many and as close to 10 as possible in the benefit of your own applications strength.

1 Like

Thank you so much dear @pahuja,

Must I choose “exactly” 2 OCs among 4? Not less and not more?

1 Like

Yes! You need to choose 2 OCs out of the 4 mentioned - like I have shared earlier also.

2 Likes

Many thanks dear @pahuja

1 Like

you can have at 2 evidence in each criteria. However, people often submit 4-3-3 documents, up to 10 evidence. If you don’t have up to 10, you can do 6 evidence, 2 for each criteria.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarification dear @Francisca_Chiedu

1 Like