I hope you are doing well. Can you please asses my evidence in terms of application for the Exceptional Promise in business track (FinTech)?
The letters of recommendation
- The Department Director (CEO-2) of the country’s leading IT company (top-2)
- The FinTech director (CEO-3) of the country’s leading e-com (top-1)
- The Vice president (CEO-1) of a bank (top-10)
- How I launched and led the partnership with the country’s most significant payment system: reference letter from the partner, news about mutual activities, the metrics
- How I lead a long partnership with 1 of the top 5 banks: reference letter from the partner, news about mutual marketing activities without personal reference, the metrics
- Contributor and jury member to the scholarship program for the students in fintech: the reference letter from the program organizer, screenshots of the program’s digest, and social media posts with references. Information about how extensive the program is
- A higher salary level: my payslip for the last three years in comparison with the average country level for my occupation and industry
- How I launched and led the innovative mutual initiative in the top-up with the country’s biggest bank: reference letter from the partner, news with the launch without reference, the metrics
- How I launched the first on-the-market way to top up the client’s accounts: the article about the launch, the metrics
- How I have been developing the way of payment goods and services from the mobile phone number account: the article, the metrics
- How I launched the first in the world payment way: the article, the metrics
- A set of features I built in the recurring payments: the article about how it could increase core base retention, the metrics, and screenshots from the app.
- A set of features I built on the checkout page: the article on how they could increase the average top-up amount, the metrics, and screenshots from the app.