Can you help me to review my application? - Promise

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well. Can you please asses my evidence in terms of application for the Exceptional Promise in business track (FinTech)?

The letters of recommendation

1. The Department Director (CEO-2) of the country’s leading IT company (top-2)
  2. The FinTech director (CEO-3) of the country’s leading e-com (top-1)
  3. The Vice president (CEO-1) of a bank (top-10)

MC:

1. How I launched and led the partnership with the country’s most significant payment system: reference letter from the partner, news about mutual activities, the metrics
  2. How I lead a long partnership with 1 of the top 5 banks: reference letter from the partner, news about mutual marketing activities without personal reference, the metrics
  3. Contributor and jury member to the scholarship program for the students in fintech: the reference letter from the program organizer, screenshots of the program’s digest, and social media posts with references. Information about how extensive the program is
  4. A higher salary level: my payslip for the last three years in comparison with the average country level for my occupation and industry

OC1:

1. How I launched and led the innovative mutual initiative in the top-up with the country’s biggest bank: reference letter from the partner, news with the launch without reference, the metrics
  2. How I launched the first on-the-market way to top up the client’s accounts: the article about the launch, the metrics
  3. How I have been developing the way of payment goods and services from the mobile phone number account: the article, the metrics
  4. How I launched the first in the world payment way: the article, the metrics

OC 3:

1. A set of features I built in the recurring payments: the article about how it could increase core base retention, the metrics, and screenshots from the app.
  2. A set of features I built on the checkout page: the article on how they could increase the average top-up amount, the metrics, and screenshots from the app.

Hello @Francisca_Chiedu,

Can you help me with the feedback please?

I think your evidence could be better. it is mostly reference letters, does the news clipping in MC1 mention your name? Is the Vice President of the bank an expert in digital technology?

For the optional criteria 2, what is innovative about the product? Are you showing evidence of the product developed? As you presenting the evidence as a founder of senior executive?

Francisca,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Yes, the news in MC1 with the reference. The Vice President of the bank is responsible for the mobile banking app. This app took many prizes in digital ratings before so she could be an expert.

OC1.2 is innovative because all you need for top-up is your phone number linked to your bank account, and you do not need banking card numbers. If it’s not, I can put it in the OC2. I am presenting as a senior executive.

Is it early to apply? Please give me pieces of advice on what I can improve. As you said earlier, should I add more articles with references or do something else?