Can i apply for Exceptional Promise

Please i want to know if I’m qualify with the following:

1. I have over 4years experience in software development and engineering.
  2. I can get recommendation letter from my former company CTO and current company CEO
  3. I have contributes to stackoverflow questions and my answers has reached upto 2k users with 33 reputitions.
  4. I have upto 30 public open source repositories but not popular.
  5. Some of my project can be found on playstore and appstore
  6. I don’t have video/photo of me training people or non-profit organization but most free training are held on google meet.

please, @Francisca_Chiedu, @Savvkin and others, help me review it.

I think you can potentially apply for exceptional promise. You just need to ensure your recommenders have a strong profile to recommend you.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your quick response, i will give some feedback on it. Please @Francisca_Chiedu, could you allow me to send direct message to you?

Please post on the forum so that others can learn from the responses. Sending a direct message is a missed opportunity for others who may have similar questions.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks so much

@Francisca_Chiedu and other documents reviewer, you are highly appreciated. I wish you success in all your endeavor.

Kindly help me look into my document as i’ve arranged it based on what i have.

1. A letter from my former company CTO
  2. A letter from a director of engineering in a company i worked remotely for.
  3. A letter from my current company CTO

MC

• Command high salary income
  • Employment letter that indicates i manage senior role in engineering department

OC1

• Contribution to code modification that makes my current company gain over 3,000 users through referrer system. The system was designed before and was stoped because they loss over 2million naira.

OC2

• My Stackoverflow account with 451 reputations and top 4% contributor this year.

However, I have a certificate of participation in Google Africa Developer Training Program, Feb., 2021. A six month training on Google Cloud.

I think it can be fitted in continuous learning/mastering (OC3).

Kindly help me review and re-arrange my document.

You need to read the tech nation guide for examples of evidence as what you have listed is not sufficient. Continuous learning bis no longer a criteria for endorsement.

Thanks so much for your response :cowboy_hat_face:

I really appreciate your honest feedback @Francisca_Chiedu