Are medium articles a big NO?

Hello everyone,
Are medium articles not accepted even if they were published in a professional community ( for example ProAndroidDev.com)?

I’m going through the tech nation guide now and see that Medium articles are not accepted.
I’m an Android engineer and whoever I asked - everyone says that the Medium is the main place where you look for Android related content.

I have some articles posted on Medium and got reposted by professional communities.

Do you know such cases when they were not accepted?

Thanks!

For example, this article.
It doesn’t have anything mentioning Medium
https://proandroiddev.com/an-amazing-analytics-architecture-for-android-app-part-1-6c4304739de6

Will it still be considered as a Medium article?

I think it can be considered somehow, but not very strong or key evidence. It can be a part of your contribution story.

Thanks!
What kind of publications and where do you think will be accepted and will be stronger, in your opinion? What might be the best place to publish software-related articles if not medium?

The Tech Nation’s intention is trying to say that medium.com, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, and etc are the free space that anyone can create, unlike a professional networks like GitHub, Google Webmaster Forum, etc.

I just saw that About ProAndroidDev is some kind of a community for Android Professionals and Google Developer Experts, which have the backend and are powered by a medium system only. In this case, I think this publication is relevant and you should use it. But since I am not in your field, so I don’t know how strong the community in this field is. It is your task to provide evidence and demonstrate that this website is qualified to be the “professional or major trade publications

If you are referring to Mandatory Criteria, make sure that you include

• Published material in professional or major trade publications or major media about the applicant related to the applicant’s work in the digital technology sector. You must include the title, date and evidence that you are the author of such published material and any necessary translation.

or OC2: provide that you have gone beyond your day-to-day profession to engage in an activity that contributes to the advancement of the sector.

Also in Jan 2023, Tech Nation also updated their guideline that Usernames for professional public profiles should be provided in CV. I suggest you include the username screenshots with your identity such as your full name, email address, connected LinkedIn account or etc, to demonstrate that you owned it, and that you contributed to the advancement of the sector.