I have over 5 years work experience in digital technology companies. I’m a bit skeptical with the requirements for Exceptional Talent, so I’m thinking of applying for Exceptional Promise.
I need help on how to fit in some of my work under Mandatory and Optional criteria:
“show they have been recognised as having potential to be a leading talent in the digital technology field”
- at least 1 example of innovation as a founder of a product led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept
- at least 1 example of proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field
- at least 1 example of significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology company
- at least 1 example of exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions through research endorsed by an expert.
Below is the list of projects I’ve worked on:
- A rule-based fraud monitoring application I developed for the last company I worked with to monitor transactions and detect fraudulent patterns. Before this, the company had no such tool, the process was manual. This implementation saved the company from spending millions to purchase monitor tool. I can easily request a reference letter highlighting my contributions from someone at the management level.
- I also developed a Transaction Reconciliation and Settlement application for Internal Audit Department , which automated a manual process that usually took about 4-5 hours, and reduced it to 15-30 mins. I can get a reference letter from the department also, explaining my contributions.
Where I currently work, I’ve been part of 2 - 3 apps with many users, also web portal for clients.
The question is,
- which of these can I use under mandatory and optional criteria.
- What can I extract from all these to prepare my evidence documents.
- Can I use screenshots, links in my evidence.