Applying for Exceptional Talent: From Tier 2

Hi @Francisca_Chiedu,

Can you kindly share some of the ways other than patents to prove this as I could not find an explanation of this on TN website? I believe you might have known some other methods people have used in successful applications.

Tech Nation gave different examples for showing innovation.
Examples of relevant evidence include:

• Evidence of innovation/product development, proof of product in market and associated traction through revenue.
  • Evidence for each business should include your last set of audited accounts, projections for current financial year and articles of association.
  • Evidence of domestic and/or international sales should show customer numbers for each country in which the company is operating, including a ranking of your distribution channels with a breakdown of when these sales were achieved for each channel (i.e. online, physical retail, 3rd party distributors, resellers etc.).
  • Evidence of employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.
1 Like

Please confirm this is for MC1

it’s is for OC1, proof of innovation

A new startup that is less than a new year. There is no audited account, only projections for current financial year and articles of association and registration certificate are available. Do you think this would be accepted?

@yorex Congratulations! Really happy for you and well deserved. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

What is the last set of audited accounts for company? We’ll get it from bank, or it is tax document ?