Application Review - Product Programming

Hello everyone, please help take a look at my application for the exceptional promise route.
Background in Product Programming for MusicTech products (streaming platforms). Between 2019 and 2023; worked at an African Music Streaming startup, ShortForm video platform and global streaming platform. Also, please help categorise my evidences into mandatory & optional.

Recommendation Letter:

1. Director of Black Music & Culture, global streaming platform.
  2. Chief Operations Officer at Africas biggest record company.
  3. Chief Technology Officer at African Music Streaming startup.

Evidences:

1. Reference Letter from direct Manager (4 years) at global streaming platform, with screenshot of 2022 performance review.
  2. Proof of High Salary from two jobs, compared to the UK averages on glassdoor - 10% higher.
  3. Contribution to Product Growth at global streaming platform, including links of work being discussed by company execs and screenshots (from 2020 and 2022) showing growth in numbers (600% in 3 years).
  4. Proof of Speaking Engagement. My role wasn’t allowed to do public speaking, so this was an internal roundtable. But links and screenshots of fliers and pictures taken after the event are attached.
  5. Evidence of Innovation & Inclusion:
    Innovation: Description and screenshots of a template I developed which was accepted globally.
    Inclusion: Short description of the work, and screenshots of slides with my email showing people I nominated for a global grant who got it.
  6. Letter from COO at Africas biggest record company referring to Internal Training for their digital team.
  7. Reference Letter from first ever manager at a media and tech company.

@Francisca_Chiedu

you need to read technation guide and split ypur evience into madtory and optional criteria. you know the evidence you have and are better placed to categorise them based on the examples in the guide. As for your recommendation letters are all your recommenders tech experts or they just work for a stream startup?