Application Review: Exceptional Promise Digital Marketing

Hi Everyone, I will be glad if my documents get reviewed @Francisca_Chiedu

LOR

1. From the Founder of 2-time founder of a major tech startup
  2. From the CEO of an EDtech company
  3. From the CEO of a fintech company

Each letter will explain how the author knows me and my achievements in the field, the work we have done together, how they consider me an exceptional promise, and how they think I will contribute to the UK digital economy. Each letter will be signed and include the LinkedIn of each person as well as their official contact details.

MC Evidences

Thought leadership with volunteer, mentorship and teaching sessions

1. Outside of my day 2-day role, I have contributed majorly to a technology-led industry initiative of tutoring 402 people through a digital online course I created.

Backed Up by proof of attendees, a Dashboard showing the statistics, Online Media Publication of the event with evidence indicating me as a contributor and a reference letter from the founder.

1. Published material in a major media company in Nigeria about me about my work in the digital technology sector. With evidence showing title, date, and evidence that I am the author of the published material.
  2. Proof that my current company is under a Techstar Accelerator programme with evidence of an article published by me, my employment letter and my pictures at the Demo Day event.
  3. Letters of Support from two senior talents I had worked with. These letters were mainly to act as supporting evidence for other evidence I had provided, to attest to my leadership potential in the field.

Optional Criteria

Innovative campaign for Brand equity and Revenue growth

1. I created the strategy for the EmergencyMedicalServiceWeek campaign. I explained why the campaign was important, the impact it had, and the role I played. I showed screenshots as proof of my role in the project, Screenshots of the campaign strategy I did for the First EMS Week Campaign in Lagos Nigeria, Evidence of my impact in the campaign showing my name in the event report as well as pictures with the prestige parastatals I worked with. A Twitter space webinar where we discussed Leveraging technology to build a better EMS System’ I then linked out to the article I wrote about the campaign, as well as the media mentions about the campaign. A dashboard showing the impact of the campaign and the metrics gotten from it that leads to more awareness and more service requests. BckedUp by a support letter from the Chief Operations Officer to prove my involvement.

2. Innovative campaign for health Awareness

I am providing my creative idea, coming up with the #FirstAidFriday campaign, as a way to get more people to get familiar with first aid, CPR and other life-saving tips. Will attach a screenshot as proof of my role in the project, its newness in the company and the impact it had while it lasted. I will also link out to relevant positive feedback, articles, and social media updates.

1. Innovative campaign support letter

I added a support letter from a senior talent at a global tech company, who worked together with me on evidence 1 above.

OC 2 BEYOND WORK

1. I am providing evidence of mentorship with a digital school where I volunteered as a social media manager trainer. I am attaching a reference letter from the head of the academy alongside pictures and links to social media updates on the training.

OC 3IMPACT

1. All-round social media growth

I managed social media platforms at my current company for over a year, alongside my other roles. I will provide screenshots of the social media audit I did when I joined as well as the implementations, results, audience education frameworks, viral content approach, video content and

content marketing strategies for all our owned social media channels. Most importantly, I will share dashboard screenshots of growth and other important core metrics. Blacked with a support letter from the product designer I worked with.

1. Evidence of the growth led in the health tech company

Images of the growth dashboard of the company since I Joined, showing the necessary metrics. Screenshot of the Brand Marketing strategy I did. Backed up with a support letter from a colleague with that we worked together.

1. Screenshot of my portfolio across all my experiences covering the 4 years
    @Francisca_Chiedu

@Francisca_Chiedu your insight will go a long way. Please share your insight on the arrangement and the efficiency of the evidence

I actually responded to this post. Not sure why it didn’t deliver.
Your mandatory criteria need to prove you are a recognised leader. You optional criteria 2 need to prove you have advanced the sector through the things outside work. Why OC3 you need to show your impact with quantifiable metrics. It doesn’t seem like you have provided compelling evidence

MC

1. How is the course you created an industry initiative? I think this fits more into OC2, you can show you have advanced the sector by developing talents with digital skills and addressing skill shortage.
  2. How recent is the published materials, if you have more than one publication, it may show a track record of thought leadership
  3. The tech Star evidence and employment letter are two unrelated evidence. I suggest you split it. What does the article say about you, this may be considered a self promoting article. It is best if tech stars or a media house wrote about your work.

For OC2, one evidence is not sufficient besides you need to show it is a structured mentorship programme with selection criteria.
OC3, letter from your employer detailing your significant impact with quantifiable metrics can be a standalone evidence

The second evidence can show revenue generated by the company for the growth you implemented.

You can show the dashboard as an additional evidence. I won’t use a product designer as a referer, use someone more senior

I appreciate your response ma’am. Does it mean the OC1 (innovative campaign) is good enough? I will work on your feedback. Thank you so much.

You are only required to do two optional criteria but the OC1 you shared is not innovative and doesn’t meet the criteria