Appeal stage 1 &2

Hello I have a question. I applied for stage 1 and stage 2 at the same time inside the UK because my current visa was expiring. I got a rejection for endorsement and would like to appeal, however given that my visa has expired does endorsement appeal still makes me legal while awaiting decision or I will have to leave the UK and appeal from outside UK.

I can’t give you an outright answer because I haven’t seen your rejection statement.

I have heard stories of people not leaving the UK after expiration of their visa and they applied got endorsed and we’re able to get a good lawyer to represent their case and they remained.

If you are not sure of your case, leaving the UK and re-entering after endorsement will be advisable.
P.s. Have you requested for an extension?

Sorry about your rejection, I did go through it and I can say a lot of your evidence didn’t follow the tech nation guidelines.
If you want to appeal this rejection letter, you would need to share the evidence you submitted so I can see. But looking at it the way it is, I feel you have a slim chance.

This is not immigration advise but an appeal doesn’t give you the right to remain in the UK. A fresh application where you apply for both stage 1 and 2 can give you more time. You can throw that in, if you truly have a case for appeal the government ahead with it but you have to leave the UK if you don’t have a visa application