Hello everyone, I received an email with a rejection letter for my Tech nation application. MC and OC1 were rejected and OC3 was accepted.
Evidences I submitted:
Mandatory Criteria ;
- Reference Letter from Vice President and CTO confirming that I led a team of engineers to develop a digital product.
- A dashboard on the Site confirming that I am the Lead Software Developer
- Reference Letter from Principal Engineer confirming that I led a team of engineers to develop another digital product along with the admin dashboard showing my role.
- Salary and offer letter.
This criterion was rejected because the accessor thinks the references was about the products and not me. Whereas the reference letter confirms that I led the team to develop those products. Also, the accessor stated that the references do not show my recognition outside of my immediate network. How can I appeal this criterion?
Optional Criteria 1;
- Snapshot of official news website showing the Lagos State Governor mentioning the product as first of its kind in Lagos and Africa at Large.
- Offer Letter.
- Note on how 1 of the products I developed should be considered innovative.
This criterion was rejected because the accessor believes that my evidence does not show that i work in a new digital field or concept. I think I should have included my companies Patent Document in these criteria. The reason I initially left it out is because it doesn’t contain a Google Patent ID, although It was issued by the Federal Government. Can I put the patent in my appeal? I have seen someone on this forum that actually included a small piece of new evidence in their appeal and was considered for endorsement.