Anyone Received a Decision this Week?

Hey all, has anyone who submitted in the previous three weeks and received a decision this week?

Waiting. Applied on 13th September.

How many edits have you gotten so far?

Applied on 17th. I already have 5 edits.

3 edits. Last was on 19th September.

Got a positive feed on Monday, Sept 30

2 Likes

Congrats! When did you apply?

Applied Aug 3. Got a decision Sept 30

Wow, that took more than 8 weeks. Did you send an email for updates on your application at any time?

Exactly 8 weeks if I consider the fact that Aug 3 was a Saturday and Sept 28 was also a Saturday. Both non working days.

1 Like

Applied on 16th September. Still waiting.
Haven’t received any edit since 25th Sep.

I applied September 17th… I have had 6 edits.

I just had two. Unsure if that’s normal.

applied on 15th of September, 4 edits so far, the last edit was today, 03.10.

can someone clarify where I can find an edit was made? I don’t see anything like this on my application activity although I did get the decision.
Edit: found it.

Go to my application, you will see preview. Click on preview and you will see the last edited date and time. Though you can not deduce much fact from it other than knowing someone is reviewing your application.

Congratulations my brother. Your time frame gave me hope. I applied on 26th August. I saw last edited the next day August 27th(I don’t know the number of times it was edited) and still waiting. It will be six weeks on Monday. Did you apply outside the UK?

forgive my low knowledge guys, but what are edits?

When ever an accessor check your application it shows that date and time as last edited. It’s a way to know that someone checked your application at a particular date and time. No real pattern to show that the it affects the outcome of an application.

1 Like

Applied on 11th Sep, received the positive response with 7 edits on 18th Sep. Application went through fast processing due to venture program I got into. 5 business days total.

Has anyone in this thread applied from within the UK in the last 3 weeks and received a decision? Responses from other threads seem to show the typical timeline for normal applications within the UK is 2-4 weeks