Am I eligible for Tech nation Endorsement

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for everyone to help in this forum.

I would like to know if I am eligible for tech nation endorsement for ‘exceptional promise’ or I am wasting my time.

Let me mention my previous experience so any expert provides feedback on my application.

Previous employers.

Associate software engineer in a product-led company from 2018 to 2019 (8 months)
Junior data scientist in a big data consulting company from 2019 to 2020 (1 year)
and Big data administrator in the same big data consulting company from 2020 to 2021 (1 year)

Previous part time contract

Cloudera Administrator in a product led startup company based in Canada from 2020 to 2022 (1.5 year - Part time contract)

Current employment
Big data solutions engineer in a big data consulting company from 2021 to 2022 (1 year) and currently working in this role.

I can get recommendation letters from my technical managers from the previous companies.
I can provide all evidence like employment contracts, experience letters, and salary slips.

I never conducted any workshop/seminar or event related to my field.
I have never uploaded any project on github.

My concerns,

1. Am I eligible as per my work experience.

2. If I am not eligible on which area I need to prepare to be eligible.

3. I have done my final year project in software engineering, should I mention that in evidence.

4. As per attached image, the company should not be consulting and the job should not be systems admin. Does my previous work experience is listed under not eligible criteria?

5. Should I get any recommendation letters from the clients for which I have worked?

Thank you so much for your support and help on this forum, please provide your feedback on my application that will it succeed?

Regards,
Faizan.

Based on what you have listed, working for a company that is not product-led may make you ineligible at this time. To get more help also list the evidence you plan to submit for your application.

Hi @Francisca_Chiedu,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I have worked in 2 product-led companies.
Associate software engineer in a product-led company from 2018 to 2019 (8 months)

Previous part time contract

Cloudera Administrator in a product led startup company based in Canada from 2020 to 2022 (1.5 year - Part time contract)

Do you think that these are not enough?

Thanks in advance.

It could be sufficient if you show your impact

1 Like