After How Much Time Should I Reapply

I got refused from Tech Nation on 3rd September and filed appeal and they rejected it and gave a different reason and then I appeal again and tech nation refused it on Saturday and said they will not review my file again but according to their guidelines, if they give other reason in appeal then we have the right to reappeal.

Now please suggest should I mail them again or file a new application? And after how much time I should reapply for safe side?

1 Like

As per the official guidelines, you can only file for an appeal once. There’s no provision stating that you can submit a second appeal, even if they provide a new reason for refusal. However, I’ve noticed on this forum that one or two applicants have been successful with a second appeal, though this seems to depend on Tech Nation’s discretion.

Regarding a new application, there are no restrictions on the timeline. You can reapply immediately or wait as long as you’d like — there’s no issue with the timing.

2 Likes

@Docomo1 Sorry to hear. When did you file the appeal, and when did you receive the decision for it?

1 Like