As part of “(ii) proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field” I am thinking of showing the following examples:
- Talks as a speaker or a panelist at conferences. For example: my TEDx talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/somdip_dey_are_we_developing_artificial_intelligence_to_support_humanity_somdip_dey_tedxcolchester & other speaking event related to entrepreneurship and technology such as this: https://www.essexstudent.com/ents/event/23055/
- Talks/presentations of research after being accepted for oral presentation in top academic conferences? For example: I have presented my work at DATE, VLSID, etc.
- Reviewing research papers and being part of the technical program committee of top academic conferences and journals such as AAAI, CVPR, ICLR, ASAP, etc. Example: https://asap2020.cs.manchester.ac.uk/committee.php or https://2021.asapconference.org/committee.html
- Creating/adding new articles to improve the knowledge of existing technologies such as Microsoft technologies. For example: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Profile/somdip%2Bdey%2B-%2Bmsp%2Balumnus
My question on the aforementioned evidence topic are as follows:
- Can I show the aforementioned examples as “proofs of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field”? Which evidences from the above is more acceptable for this criteria?
- If yes, then how to show the evidences? Should I provide links to TEDx talk or mentions in academic conference committee pages? Or should I also provide invitation letters to be part of the technical program committee or reviewer?
Your help is much appreciated. Thank you for your time.