Switching Visa from ICT2 PBS Dependent Visa to Global Talent Visa

I have received the TechNation - Talent Endorsement from stage 1 in September 2021. Currently I am on ICT PBS Dependent Visa. I am happy to help for Stage 1 if anyone have any doubt/query.

Context
I am originally from India and moved to UK along with my Spouse in 2019.
My spouse is on ICT (Inter Company Transfer) and I am on ICT PBS Dependent Visa. So I have applied for TechNation visa to work independently and also bring forward my ILR application.

I have received the TechNation - Talent Endorsement from stage 1 in September 2021.

I have gone through the technation forum and did not found any information where ICT PBS Dependent visa Holder can switch to Global talent visa (as Primary Applicant).

I have below question regarding the GTV (Global talent Visa) stage 2 -

1. As currently, I am on ICT PBS Dependent and received endorsement , will I be able to apply for Switch Visa Route to GTV, just like any other visa Type or I need to file a fresh application ?
    Switch Visa Link available on Gov.Uk => https://www.gov.uk/global-talent/switch-to-this-visa

2. Do I need to consult Immigration Solicitors for this process or can be done on its own.

3. Any Pointers/ Details would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jagdish