Switch from One type of GTV to another (ie digital tech to Academia researcher)

I was wondering whether we can change our GTV (currently route is digital tech person promising talent) to research academia route?

Thank you

ask the home office.

How? i mean do you know any email address or phone number of the relevant people? thank you