Starting time After holidays

Congratulations. Did you apply for talent or promise? Sometimes the assessor expect more, especially for Talent. They sometimes don’t understand the value of the evidence in your local context so the review helps you point them to what they didn’t look at in your initial application.

I already answered your question above

@mandy @Princelys Congratulations both on your Endorsements.

Hi Fransisca, you are wonderful person, your contributions to this group are just exceptional and always on point, I always see your contributions everywhere well-done…

I applied for Promise, because my experience in the digital technology sector was just slightly over 5 years, about 5 years on the dot, so I didn’t wanted applying as a talent and that alone might flag my application and I don’t want to place myself on that kind of pressure, so I went for the promise,

In other sector I have lots of experience, as a business founder and other related sector, but they wouldn’t count as digital technology experience

Thanks badesemowo
Have you applied too?

Thanks for your kind words, happy to help. I am surprised that your promise application was rejected, I am happy your appealed it.

Yeah, I was surprised too…
But its all well since I got it…

I have a question please…

When applying for the Stage 1 I didn’t add my middle name, I only added my first and last name and my middle name appeared on my International Passport, should I go ahead and add my middle name in my Stage 2 application or totally scrub it from my Application

Congrats I will advise you to add your name the same as it is on your passport. It happen to me also, and when I get to UKCAS they corrected it and told me to write my as-is on my passport. ( This is not immigration advice just from my own experience)

1 Like

Thank you very much Mr. Ade…
Really appreciate