Hi. I have a lot of queries that I need help with before I start collecting the documents. This will be helpful in knowing if I have a reasonable profile to apply to UK Global Talent visa. You are requested to please answer the following queries:
- I worked as a Freelance Consultant for one of the very famous Online Courses Instructor who has got a very large number of students and developed a product for him that he used to manage all his students. Can I get a LOR from him or can this be used for OC3?
- For LOR, can I get it from the CTO of my previous company who has also switched the company now without the official letter head / logo of my previous or his current company?
- Can I get an LOR from a non-tech senior executive for whom I have done a project around NLP / AI / LLMs as a Freelance Consultant?
- Does LOR have to be from a product based company only or could it be project based work too?
- Can I use a 3 months old LOR that was specifically written for UK Global Talent?
- Can I use the LinkedIn Recommendation from one of my clients as a supporting document at some place assuming that the client has a strong presence on LinkedIn?
- I was associated with a MNC in the past that has offices over 50 countries. They have both products and services. The team I worked on was developing / selling a product. Will this be fine to use in MC or OC?
- I was part of an AI Training Program for 2 months based out of my country and got selected among a large number of candidates where we worked on a project for a Big Pharma company? Can this be used somewhere?
- for OC2, I have a letter from the CEO of the program I mentored in. The program was based in Germany and I have a letter for mentoring. Will this be enough for proving mentoring experience for OC2?
- Will it be fine if I used same company but different people vouching for different criterion of MC and OC?
- I am a successful freelancer on Upwork where I have been hired for 60 USD / hr too for one of the projects where I have barely worked for 100 hours. Can this be utilised as a high salary work / contract?
I would really appreciate your response on these queries. Thank you in advance!