Stage 1 waiting times?

Your assumption is right.
I submitted mine on the 29th of May.

Any news yet? Not sure anyones got any replies from the home office in 2 weeks…

I submitted my application on 13th of JUNE. I will update when i get a response from the home office.

1 Like

Submitted on 31st may, got my endorsement today

4 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations!

I guess your theory on Tuesdays and Wednesdays worked

1 Like

Yay!!! CONGRATS!

May 28th, still no word 🫠

1 Like

The “Last edited” timestamp on the “Preview” page of my application just updated to June 28th (previously said June 8th) so hoping that means a decision has been made and I’ll hear tomorrow.

3 Likes

On the home office website or Technation? How do you check this?

This also happened to me, and I got an email the next day. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Hmm. What was their critic? Are you sending in a review?

So sorry. Was rooting for you, as I’ve been following your conversations here. Make sure to address the things mentioned and reapply.

It seems like your application was edited twice yeah? One on June 8 and one on 28th. Am I right?
I ask cos I submitted on 22nd and saw there was an edit yesterday. I don’t want to get too excited just yet.

1 Like

Oh my. Sorry about that. I think you should give review a shot though. Another reviewer may see things differently.

1 Like

you still ask for a review. It is becoming clear that Tech Nation doesn’t see high earning as a top evidence. They seem to prefer evidence of being a key not speaker and strong public profile.

You lose nothing asking for a review.

2 Likes

I’ve also gotten my response guys. It was a rejection. Please see the feedback HERE

Got my endorsement for exceptional promise, took a little over 2 weeks!

1 Like

I am really hoping for the best for you. Keep pushing!

Applied May 17th and got an email from the Home Office confirming my Exceptional Talent visa on June 20th.

1 Like

did anyone receive an email from a home office, last week?

i got email from home office yesterday

1 Like