Stage 1 waiting times?

I got my stage 1 approval in 5 days
I’ve applied in February
It was very fast. I thought I would wait 1-2 months

4 Likes

I got my endorsement today. From March 21 to April 14.

Thank you all for your insights.

8 Likes

Congrats Femi … what category did you apply for as talent…was it software programming , hardware or entrepreneur?

I applied for promise on March 29th still waiting . I am hardware engineer programmer and entrepreneur but I applied as eccommerce digital business category. Hopeful for good news soon

1 Like

Thanks Legendguru, mine was in EdTech sector as a software engineer, but my application reflects as a founder/CTO, so both my technical skills and innovation of the product were included as evidence.

I hope you hear good news soon.

2 Likes

Goodluck as you prepare for your stage 2 which sucks much money

I have added a trading software I built which is available for purchase on one of my website as part of digital business evidence under the e-commerce category and my other eccommerce websites . Hoping for good news soon

2 Likes

Congratulations on your endorsement!

1 Like

@femibiwoye I am also in Edtech as a Software developer/Cto, can I write you to talk about your application experience ?

1 Like

Thanks Lmtech.

Yes. Sure.

1 Like

I applied 11 April, I’m waiting. I want to ask a question, after clicking submit button( the site where we upload the docs) , is there any need to submit any confirmation on the home Office page or another website?

2 Likes

You can submit the same documents to home office via email.

Send your checklist and documents by email to: GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk.

The subject line of the email must include the applicant’s:

• unique application number (UAN) - this is 16 numbers starting with 1212
  • name
  • date of birth
  • Endorsing Body’s name - this is the Endorsing Body you are applying to

The guidance is confusing on the gov.uk website, which is a rare thing for UK government websites, but I can confirm that once you’ve paid for the Stage 1 Application and submitted on https://tech-nation-visa.smapply.io/ website there is nothing you need to do but wait:

2022-04-19_14-59-25

Yes, it is confusing.

I weigh my options too, to either send it or not. Since I cannot be too right, so I sent it :grinning:.

I got my endorsement for Exceptional Promise today! Exactly 3 weeks after I submitted my application. Thanks everyone for the discussions on this forum.

8 Likes

When exactly did you submit your application coz I submitted on 29th march

2 Likes

Same day. I’m sure you’ll receive your response soon.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Can you share fresh info about your application?, What would be your biggest advice ?

3 Likes

Okay I await positive response before the week runs out

2 Likes

Sure, maybe I’ll create a topic to talk about my application. But my biggest advice would be:

• Always study the guide. The more you understand it, the better. I can’t remember how many times I read through the guide.
  • Your explanation matters! Provide context to the evidence you’re presenting. What was the impact of your work? What problem did you solve? How did you do it? Help them understand.
  • External evidence and numbers! If these are available to you, include them!

I’ll stop here before this list becomes endless haha. I wish you the best!

3 Likes

Please create a topic to talk about your application. Pleeeeaaaase! :sob:

1 Like

Congratulations Femi, Welcome to the UK!!!

2 Likes