Stage 1 waiting times?

Hi everyone! Received my letter yesterday, unfortunately, it is a no. Though I kind of suspected due to the waiting time, nonetheless it was a sad day for me.

So, for the statistics, It took TN 6 weeks and a day to give an answer, 6 edits, last was yesterday and a previous one was on Sunday, I applied under business edtech route.

I will apply for a review and soon will share my case to gather your opinions and to strengthen my review chances.

I passed mandatory criteria but failed both optional ones.

1 Like

Oh no…
Sorry about that, I’m hoping that the points stated in the feedback can be defended, so you can eventually be endorsed.
6 edits, it must be tough for them too to deny you.
I’m hoping you’d have a chance at getting endorsed after your appeal.

Sorry once again

2 Likes

That’s sad to hear , would you please share what the letter entailed ?

I’ve noticed that applications that go over the one month mark tend to end up in a refusal , the silver lining is that you can always review and send it .

2 Likes

I didn’t know TN work on Sunday.

1 Like

Yesterday was Monday Lol

I was surprised as well. I kinda got into habit checking repetitively and refreshed the case on Sunday that’s how I learned.

1 Like

Yes I will share the whole case, I feel I can defend the case with some help from this precious forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

so sorry to hear that @Svetlana
yes please share the feedback, and hopefully you get endorsed following the review.

1 Like

I am wondering if all applicants from August received their decisions so far?

1 Like

14th August , applicant here , still waiting …

when was the last edit!!

The last edit was 5th Sept 2022

1 Like

Business applicant
From Nigeria

Paid: Aug 25
Submission: Aug 27
First edit: Sept 5
Second edit: Sept 13

Will be 3weeks tomorrow.

4 Likes

Submitted: 18 Aug
First Edit: 22 Aug
2nd Edit : 13 Sep
Crossed 4 weeks and still waiting

2 Likes

Paid: Sept 8
Submission: Sept 11
First edit: Sept 14

1 Like

re: acceptances generally happen in less than 4 weeks.

helpful to have this indicator!

3 Likes

@Svetlana have you been able to compile your response into a post so we can help ?

1 Like

Hi Maya, I applied 25 August, I got the first edit on the 30th of August and the second edit on the 17th of September. I am now waiting and praying on a good result.

2 Likes

Hi Tino_H, 17th Sept do they edit on Saturday?
Wish you all the very best.

It seems so, as 17 September was a saturday.