Stage 1 Endorsement Received! Applied for Promise got Talent Instead

Thank you so much for the explanation @Secure_Tobs !

1 Like

Congratulations @Secure_Tobs
did you apply from inside or outside the UK?

Thank you! Outside the UK @Maya

1 Like

Please I want to know how you presented your letter especially the one you used for Mandatory Criteria. and how you explained it using the STAR framework? Did you add an explanation at the beginning, then probably screenshot paste the letter at the bottom of your explanation? Or you just attached the letter just the way it is without explanations?

For recommendation letters as evidence in mandatory criteria, there was no need for the star method.

Mind you, the recommendation letters for my case were not standalone. I used them to back up claims for other evidence I presented.

When making the application, I just included in the explanation field which evidences the recommendation letters support before uploading it on the Technation website. I hope this helps @tundeph

This is really very helpful Thanks so much for taking the time to respond :+1:

Hi I’m a cybersecurity analyst/AWS solutions architect and I started off as IT support and will need your assistance on how to put together my evidences and what to do. I’m in stage one. Please I read your post and we have similar story, please how to I get intouch with you ?