Stage 1 Endorsement not received. Kindly please help review

The ones about outside occupation?

The site and course are based on materials that are 5 years old and that is proved by articles in my CV. But the site and course themselves were created at the beginning of this year and mentorship program is also 8 months old as of now. I see now that it is my week point :frowning:

The contribution OC describe projects of different years 2020, 2021 and earlier.

Anyhow, as I explained above, applying for talent or promise is not a big issue to be honest, from applicants in this forum and people i know.

in your review try to point out that you meet the criteria to get them all success. It is important to focus on having successful application rather than suggesting which route you should be eligible for.

I see what you mean by being exceptional for having more than 5 years experience. However, to me OC2 is absolutely Promise and not talent.

Best of lauck @Svetlana

1 Like

Thank you very much!

You mean outside occupation or contribution? Just want to be sure! Thanks again!

Got it, it is outside occupation. Thanks again. It is good to have a fresh point of view.

1 Like

Hey guys! Working on my review and came for advice.

Is it possible to add any new information in my review? Like they say you mentored 1-2 people and I say it is not true as the program does not have this kind of limits or I say exact number of people I mentored and hours spent?

@Svetlana
you can clarify, explain and highlight information that are included in your submitted evidence.
you cant add more information, that is not supported by the submitted evidence.

best of luck

1 Like

Thank you! So I should only state that the program has no limits, thus it is not true that I only had this few mentees.

if it is not true, explain how it is not true dear. they know nothing about the program, they just know it from the evidence you provided. go through your evidence. see where you can point out this and explain it further.

I partially agree, they know about program not only from evidence but they also googled it, as I never told them how many mentees I mentored. And they googled and assumed that I had opportunity to mentor only 1-2 people, which is incorrect. Anyway my review is ready, will keep everyone posted!

Hey everyone! A quick update, unfortunately my review was unsuccessful, still very few mentees, very few site visits, and they also noted that my reference letters included more business results that they think is possible to be true I suppose… So I feel disappointed but that is ok to feel feelings :slight_smile: Will apply again later.

2 Likes

I believe you will eventually get endorsed. Take both feedback, work on it and re-apply.

1 Like