Hey folks, I’d appreciate feedback on my current application. I have been out of school for 3 years at this point and I have worked with 3 different organizations in that period (2 big tech and 1 startup).
- Director of engineering (startup)
- Skip level manager (Big tech)
- Founder of open source organization I contributed to
- Verification of Employment (Big tech)
- High compensation and clear upward progression of compensation year over year.
- Contributions at current job (Big tech). (I would really appreciate any feedback on what evidence to put in here without breaking NDA)
- Contributions to Open source organization (Both as a mentor and a contribution to the project)
- Contributions to Open source software evidenced by github profile
- Mentorship evidence (I was a mentor at Google Code-in where I mentored high school students)
- Contributions at previous job (Also big tech) as evidenced by trophy I received for my performance
- Contributions at previous job (Startup) as evidenced by employee of the quarter
- LOR from ex-manager (skip level) (big tech)
- LORs from peers (Senior and staff software engineers at big tech)
Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance everybody!