Should three LoRs all talk about the impact from the last 5 years?

Hey Snail,

Don’t panic.

What we want to prove is a leader role.

So you need to list out who you are, what you have done and why you’re qualified.

I think the UK contracts you have doesn’t matter since they’re not strong as what you did in your home country.

Also, in UK, almost everyone has a job, employment contracts, so don’t trick yourself like it matters, it’s not important.

It is if

• Its big media or multiple big media, make sure they are translated well.
  • Who wrote your LoR, how would TN judges see them as impressive or just someone in your home country?
1 Like

Thank you Alex for the clarification. You are right! I will only put the strong evidence in my application.

Hi Alex,

I am not sure whether the referee letter below meets the criteria or not:

LoR2_CTO of the UK company. We worked together for only 10 months before I left the company, but we’ve known each other for a year.

In my CV and LinkedIn, I listed only the starting and ending years for each job, so it’s difficult to tell how many months I worked at each company.

Thank you!

Hi Alex,

I am not sure whether the referee letter below meets the criteria or not:

LoR2_CTO of the UK company. We worked together for only 10 months before I left the company, but we’ve known each other for a year.

– As long as you know each other for more than 12 months, its ok.

In my CV and LinkedIn, I listed only the starting and ending years for each job, so it’s difficult to tell how many months I worked at each company.
– I don’t see this is a problem, and it can be fixed by adding month in your CV.

Great to hear that! Thank you @AlexBlack

Before submission, can anyone help me clarify whether my application files still fit on 3 pages or not? Thanks a lot.

• Letter of Recommendation (LoR): The body of the letter is within 3 pages, but the additional documents—such as the referee’s CV, employment certificate and its English translation, awards, media report, and the DocuSign certificate—are not included in these 3 pages. The total length of ONE reference letter is 5-8 pages. I know the DocuSign certificate is ok if it exceeds the 3 page limit.

• Personal Statement (PS) and CV: Both are within the limits. The personal statement is 1,000 words, and the CV is within 3 pages.

• Supporting Files for MC, OC1, and OC3: The body of each file, which includes original evidence like system architecture diagrams written in Chinese, is within 3 pages. However, the English translations are additional, bringing the total page count for each file to 4-8 pages, depending on the amount of evidence that needs translation.

Thanks a lot!

@pahuja @Francisca_Chiedu @AlexBlack @May

You are all good with 3 pages limit.

1 Like

I got the answer to my question: the translated version doesn’t count while the raw one does.

1 Like

Submitted today. Wish for the best.

2 Likes

Hope your application will be endorsed!!