I am a software engineer with 10 years of experience currently working in London on Skilled worker visa
Here are the list of my documents:
- High Income
- Proof of Recognitions
- Public speaking
- open source contributions
- Side projects (Two projects which were live in past but have been shut and made open source (Brief details are included))
- One aviation product which is live now with stats of playstore and appstore
- public speaking
- Open source contribution
- Employer A Technical contributions with detail impacts.
- Employer B technical contributions with detail impacts.
- Reference letter from employer A.
- I have the reference letter from employer B but I don’t have any space as I am already full with 10 docs now.
I am a bit confused about the new requirement which is
*Added requirement for at least 2 unique pieces of evidence per criteria.
Does it mean each criteria should have 2 unique documents along with some documents from other criteria?