I am not sure whether to apply under the Exceptional Talent or Promise category. Putting her a summary of evidence and would love suggestions on whether this seems strong for Promise or Talent? Total years of work experience = 12 years across marketing, tech growth and strategy consulting, of which the past 2 years have been in big tech. Does this already make me ineligible for promise category?
I work in tech growth strategy and I am also an applied behaviour scientist and apply behaviour science strategies to technology growth and product usage.
- LORs from 1 Sr. Director at MAANG, Growth VP at bay area tech startup (ex MAANG leader), 1 CEO of edtech startup (well funded) that I work with for mentorship
- Compensation letters (showing pay slips and feedback in annual review, showing exceeding expectations)
- Personal statement
QUESTION - can i use the same evidence across OC and MC?
OC 2 - contribution beyond occupation
- 2 articles published in a popular (1m+ monthly site visits) behaviour science website, where i write about tech + behaviour. science for product led growth
- Evidence of taking classes as faculty on tech growth with an edtech startup in Asia (with ~150 live students, course accessed by 4k+ students async), with a link to recording and website screenshots promoting me as a mentor)
- Online interview series where I shared career advice with an Indian career prep company (on tech start ups and such), my interview has ~30K+ YT views
- Youtube videos on AI and Behaviour Science - i have ~1500 subscribers, this video has ~700 views (not v strong but unsure if i should include?)
OC 3 - significant contribution as an executive / employee
Projects managed at work demonstrating impact with examples such as
- Designed a strategy for a B2B SaaS product, analysed book of business, conducted customer research, developed pilot program, unlocked ~5M ARR
- Designed and tested product features that resulted in 40% lift in usage, across ~1m users etc.
- Built and scaled a new ROI methodology to track impact of product development and commercialisation; rolled out across teams etc,