[reject-appeal-endorsed] Talent Promise-Business role experience share

Hi,

I just got the endorsement for exceptional promise after I appeal. Thanks for your help very much, especially @Francisca_Chiedu @ask4jubad .

Here is my background:
I’m a game product manager, and I choose OC1 & OC3.

MC:
reference from my previous CTO;
reference from my previous Senior Global Director;
reference from the Lead of partnered company;
Media coverage on my innovative concept.

OC1:
An detailed Introduction on my innovative concept
The prototype drawings of the product, especially the innovative part
The media coverage of my work on innovation
Reference from my partnered company

OC3:
My product distribute evidence (on google play store, on game website)
Reference from my previous Senior Global Director, describing how I brought the profit and its amount

After I submit it, I got the rejection within 3 weeks, and then I appealed and got endorsement in 2 weeks.

The rejection reason I got:
MC:
-I applied Promise but they think I should be considered under the global talent because I wrote the Intern experience on my CV, which exceed 5 yrs. And apparently, I do not meet the talent criteria
-Reference people are not regarded as expert
OC1:
-Reference letter is not enough for OC1

My appeal reason:

MC:

• Intern experience is not full-time job, it is just a practice program, so I hope I can be revalued at the Promise route
    -My referrer is the highest position of his path in my previous company, and I emphasis their contribution on game industry.

OC1:Re-emphasized my other evidence, including prototype drawings and reports

My learning:
-If it’s not essential information, then don’t include it, such as internship experience
-Pay attention to the information you have already submitted and highlight them in your appeal

Hope it is useful, and good luck to everyone!

BR,
vv123

4 Likes

Good learning point. Congratulations @vv123

Big congratulations to you @vv123.

Glad that you found my inputs valuable. The collective intelligence on this forum is phenomenal, you would agree.

And I agree with the learning points that you have shared also.

Congratulations @vv123. Successful appeal inputs really help everyone way forward. I have submitted my appeal today. I would like to know if Home Office sends any confirmation email for receipt of review form? As i did not receive anything yet.

Thanks!
For the question, yes they did.
Good luck !

@vision_23

@vv123 i am glad you got endorsed. May I ask how long it took TN to get back to you on your appeal?

Congrats @vv123 !

Could you provide information on the content of this document - detailed Introduction on my innovative concept

I mean did you write a 3 page report describing your work?

Thanks