Rate my profile

Dear All ,

I am planning to apply global talent visa - uk , Please rate my profile , tell me how chance i will get approval for UK Talent visa

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY

• Total 17+ years of experience in Research,Architect, Solution Design,Developing inArtificial Intelligence, MachineLearning, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Data Lake, Data Governance, Cyber Security areas.
• 8+ Years’ experience as a Data Scientist/Enterprise Solution Architect in different complex project in Banking,Financial, Media and Telecom Domains.
• 7+ onsite experience at various location such as USA(Dallas, Chicago and Network) , Europe(Finland , Denmark , Sweden, UK), Australia and Asia(Indonesia)
• Currently working as Senior Data Scientistat Commonwealth Bank of Australia through TCS
• Working as Mentorer for KreSIT , Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay from 2009
• Published 25 Research/Call for chapters/conference papers in national and international conferences/journals
• Worked as a Scientific Officer for Tata Institute Fundamental Research (TIFR) from March 2003 to August 2006.
• PhD(Philosophy of Doctorate) application selected by 5 guides in Australia including (UTS , University of Sydney , La Trobe University , Canberra University , New Castle University etc.).
• Implemented Complex projects for Enterprise client such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia , Foxtel , Bank of America , HSBC, Duetsche Bank , WinTrust , Bank Bukopin , British Telecom etc
• Implementation of Machine Learning , Data Science algorithms for various business use cases including Data on-boarding, Analytics and data delivery in batch and real time mode with help of Big Data (Cloudera , Hortonworks) and Cloud (AWS , Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
• Having good domain knowledge in Anti Money Laundering , Financial Crime, Customer 360 degree , Credit card management using machine and deep learning algorithms

• Having very good experience in Analytics tools like Altris , Digital Reasoning , Attavio, Global ID ,Development using Python , Spark and ETL tools like Pentaho and Talend
• Working as Reviewer/TPC for 10+ International Research Journals for Scopus , IGI and Springer publication in various research domain
• Had a collaboration with all academia professionals in India , Malesiya and UK
• Working SME/Industry advisor/Trainer for 6+ Engineering colleges in INDIA.
• Holds 6 certification in Data Science and cloud computing domain
• Received 34 awards from various projects and industry in total 17+ career Journey
• International Speaker for various conference (USA , UK, Australia and India)
• Trained 10000+ students and 500+ faculties in India , UK by conducting workshop/seminars in Data Science , Machine Learning and Cloud computing

Your profile looks good. But the visa will depend how you put these things in documents including references and other documents.

All the best.

2 Likes

Pawan,
Thanks for documents , I submitted following documents to endorsement team

1. CV
  • Awards

Project description and benefits

Speak invitations list

Research Paper list

Reviewers

Association with industry and Academia

Apprecians

Recommendation Letters (11)

Regards
Deepak

I would suggest to check the tech nations website for exact documents that you need as the criteria changes ever year or 6 month. But if it satisfy the documents criteria mentioned in the tech nations website then it should all be good and you are good to apply.

Wishing you all the best @deepak5278.

I hope you got your endorsement?

Incase you have not submitted, If you have had some recognition i(/name mentions) in your national newspapers, I will suggest you add it.

Also do you absolutely need all 11 recommendation letters ? Or are there other evidences (preferably not self generated) you can use?

Note: This is not immigration or visa advice. I only share my perspective / experience.