Question related to evidence

In evidence section, there is clause stated as “(i) a proven track record for innovation as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept;”.

If i am working in the company with analytics designation, would my offer letter would suffice the need ?

I guess it will depend on how long have you been working for the company. If you have been working for a while, offer letter + some other evidence that demonstrate your track-record and innovation will be be desired.

I have with current company from last 2 years, however company is bit hesitant to give any other evidence to demonstrate innovation part. What i should do now ?

I see. In this case, anyone from your company (or even outside your company) who knows your work will be a great evidence to have.

It takes some time to gather evidence, keep trying, there should be a way out :wink: Note, I might be wrong, and pls do ask for other’s questions.

Btw, if you use ios, you might like the following event on Clubhouse tomorrow.

[MON Feb 8, 11 AM PST

Want the freedom to live in the UK? Get a Tech Nation visa

w/ Jill Kowalchuk, Herman Komashko

Join UK Exceptional Talent in Technology visa holders Jillian and Herman (Canadian and Ukranian) for a behind-the-scenes look at applying and getting a 5-year visa to work and live freely in the UK.) ]

ref:https://twitter.com/steven4320555/status/1358135236001996805?s=19