Here is what I have in mind for the application for endorsement. Please advise if anything is missing/needs to be changed. Looking forward to your advice.
I am currently in the UK on an Overseas Business Rep visa managing a subsidiary of an Indian company here in the UK. I technically graduated in 2019, but have been working since before I joined the university.
I have previously worked at a MAANG company as a technical trainer, however, my job role was that of a specialist and included DevOps/SysOps tasks as well.
Will explain my profile and journey so far along with the reasons how I can help the UK digital technology ecosystem.
My complete profile with experience of more than 9 years.
Letters of Recommendation:
Global Tech Lead from one of the MAANG companies I worked at - He describes my impact in a few global projects that I undertook when I was at that company and why I should get the Visa.
Foudner & CEO of a global firm which buys/manages online businesses. I handled their tech stack as a part of my previous company - He describes how I helped their revenue increase multi-fold.
Founder & CEO of an IT company. I helped few of their crucial client projects - He explains how I handled and managed the projects which helped them increase their revenue.
Outside of your normal day-to-day job role, you established, led or were a senior contributor to a large technology-led industry initiative, evidenced through reference letter(s) from global senior project executives.
- While at the MAANG company, I conducted a global webinar series which garnered more than 70k views in total and was featured on TechRepublic. I will provide links for the videos with a brief description of the same.
- The first LOR will cover as the evidence for this.
You command a high salary or other remuneration for your services, as evidenced by commercial or employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.
- Details of the salary package along with RSUs provided. I will include a comparison as per payscale and compare it with the average UK salary. The salary which I have/had is more than 2.5 times the average salary for the same position in the UK.
Optional Criteria 1:
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
I mentored in a mentorship program at two Engineering Colleges in India. The program had few other industry experts and I was selected out of a few applicants. Unfortunately, the college website does not have any details about this. I can provide a letter on the official letterhead of the colleges regarding this.
Letter from the dean of the college explaining the program, my contribution as a mentor, and the impact.
Optional Criteria 2:
How do I demonstrate that I have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company?
- Description of my contribution to a high-revenue startup which will include the architecture diagram and explanation.
- Letter from the founder/director of the startup explaining how my contribution helped them achieve and exceed their targets.
My questions are:
- Can we use the same letter for LOR and MC? I have seen it mentioned here, just wanted to confirm.
- The date stamp on my graduation degree certificate is 2019, however, I have been working since before that. Will my earlier experience count?
- The LOR-3 is from a founder of a company that is a consultancy company. Will it be counted? Any positive/negative implications if that is included?
- For OC2, I have details, a description, and a letter from another startup, however, it does not have significant revenue in place as it has just started. Would adding those details make any positive/negative impact?