Pls kindly help review my application

Application - Exceptional talent
Business Skills - Experience as C Suite in SMEs + (CEO, CMO, CIO) or head of operations for a digital business

Recommendation letters:

1. Team leader for software application, development, and maintenance.[Heritage bank]
  2. Center Manager NIIT festac, software engineer, web & app developer, and head programmer.
  3. CEO of a product-led company in digital technology.

Mandatory criteria choice

1. Show they have been recognized as a leading talent in the digital technology sector in the last 5 years.

Optional criteria choice
2. Proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field
[Evidence of mentorship must be for activity outside the applicant’s organization or normal course of work duties and excludes mentorship of other commercial organizations as part of a commercial arrangement].

1. They have made significant technical, commercial, or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member, or employee of a product-led digital technology company
    [Employment contract containing salary information including any bonus and equity options]

Mandatory criteria evidence:

1. A cover letter explaining my 5 years career and achievements, publications, and business milestones with links to services provided for various organizations.
  2. My company CAC certificate 5yrs+
  3. Bank statement of when the company was active
  4. Meta digital marketing associate certificate and badge, alongside other digital marketing certifications from internationally recognized organizations

Optional criteria 1 evidence
5. videos and pictures of months of digital marketing training, mentorship, and graduation as a give back to my Alumminia and continuous support
6. Recommendation letter, videos, pictures, and graphics evidence of my 5 years of collaboration on June 21st with Makemusic Lagos[Showgear] every year, producing the event, and online marketing promotion of the World Music Day event.

Optional criteria 2 evidence
7. employment letter from a product-led [Uk] company as a digital marketer. [been employed for 8 months]
8. recommendation letter from senior executive
9. links to jobs done, screenshots of digital marketing achievements

It appears you don’t have sufficient evidence to meet the criteria. The NIIT centre manager may not meet the criteria if he just and administrator. Ensure as all your recommenders have a public profile. It appears you don’t work for a productled company, are you freelancing or consulting?

You all your evidence are not sufficient as it is mostly reference letters. You also can’t use a reference letter for a company you have only been for 8months.

The NIIT center manager isn’t just an administrator, he is a certified programmer with numerous programming languages. How do I attach their public profile to the recommendation letter? The Technation guidelines mentioned not to add it in the 3 pages of the letter.
I have been employed as well as freelancing with my company with 4 employees before I took this latest job and my brand became inactive.
I have proof of work in addition to the reference letters I’ve gotten, I want to use 4 of my previous clients as proof of work done with my brand.
I want to add my marketing achievements so far with the company as well as the letter.

If using OC2, the mentorship needs to be a structured program that advances the digital technology sector.
Makemusic Lagos[Showgear] is this an organisation that advances the sector?

What kind of publications do you have? Are they in digital technology in reputable venues?

Overall there’s a lot to be improved and you’d need to review the TN guideline again to identify examples of suitable evidence.

1 Like