Background: I have 9 years of experience in IT
I’ve started as QA engineer. After 3 years I became a Scrum Master and Agile Coach. And currently I’m RTE (Delivery manager) and managing a leader of a team of 20 members. And also I have significant participation in making Product and Business decisions for our product.
So for last 6 years I’m working in product led company which develops trading platform as SaaS solution for other businesses.
Category: Exceptional Talent, Technical/Business Skills
Letter of Recommendations (all specifically mentioning my skillset, contribution and promise in tech with examples)
LoR from CTO of product-led company develop SaaS fintech solution. Speaking about my contribution to develop new product how it growth because of me
- LoR from Head of PMO of ****Really big developer company in my born town, create the biggest trainee in the town, growth more than 1,000 developers and QA engineers. Speaking about my contribution to the education of a new generation of dev and QA engineers.
- LoR from Agile coach of one of the biggest training company in our country. Speaking about our experience working together and create the SaaS product. This product is based on new SaaS solution. Also he is mentioning my contribution in city community (students lecture, articles and so on)
- Current employment contract show casing applicant’s ability with high salary to secure senior position
- Certificates: PSM1 (scrum.org), Professional coach (Ericsson), Agile coach (ICAgile), Agile specialist (Safe)
LoR from CEO of my product, speaking about my contribution to the product
- 2 articles where I’m acting as an expert about new product of governments application
- Photo and contract with a charitable organisation where I am leader of the training to tech students university.
- Video of my other lecture to students in my local town university. More than 100 students came to my lecture to understand more about IT industry and helping choose the profession
- My translation to Russian articles on the blog of Agile process (Safe). To share methodology experience to Russian community. The article include inteview with practical specialist
- Organisator of Agile conference which I was created with parter company. This conference was the start for big community in telegram 452 members. One of the biggest SM Community tin Russia. Confirmation from partner company, program and video as evidences
- Photo from conference where Sales team presents our product and lead new parters and clients + Confirmation letter from product CEO
- Graphs with metrics how many users and volumes we have on the platform after launching the product
@Anastasiya_Pingina I think your application will not be strong enough to satisfy the “Exceptional Talent” criteria. Here are my comments below.
I am afraid that Certificates and 2 articles without media recognition or viewership stat will NOT be sufficient.
Also note that evidence of media recognition should include details about the publication and target audience. LinkedIn or Medium are not considered sufficient as evidence. Internal company awards, training or certificates are also not sufficient for meeting this criterion. Where possible evidence should include supporting data such as number of page views, downloads or other quantifiable metrics.
Quoting from: https://technation.io/visa-tech-nation-visa-guide/#mandatory-criteria
Was your mentorship a structured program?
Being an organizer of an event does not show your contribution to the advancement of the sector.
Photos, contracts, video, articles, etc will not be sufficient to meet the criteria here.
Again photo from conference will not be sufficient. Were you the main speaker? How many people attended?
The graphs with metrics may be useful if you can tie that to your work, which could be enhanced by a recommendation letter.
However, 1 evidence per optional criteria will NOT be enough to meet level or “Exceptional Talent”.
I think you should gather a bit more evidence or spend more time contributing to your MC, OC2, and OC3 to enhance them. Let me know if you have added anything more, I may be able to suggest further.
What if i change my case and will send the request to Promise?
like it with the same evidences
Background: I have 5 years of experience in product area IT
In 2018 start my career as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach. I I grew up fast фnd currently I’m RTE (Delivery manager) and managing a leader of a team of 20 members. And also I have significant participation in making Product and Business decisions for our product.
So for last 5 years I’m working in product led company which develops trading platform as SaaS solution for other businesses.
@Anastasiya_Pingina The tech nation guideline says that you must prove to be a Talent (not promising) if you are working in the Digital Technology field for more than 5 years. However, I am not sure if 5 years and x months, would be called “5 years” or not, but I guess not.
Unless you can point out that a part of your career is not in Digital technology which makes it less than 5 years of experience in the field and try to apply for a promising route. This is not a legal suggestion, and I am not suggesting you fake your document. Your internet presence is also difficult to adjust, I believe.
But if you are in rush, and since you have prepared to add more of your document, and if you do not have an issue with the cost, you may give it a try and see their feedback on the promising route.
Otherwise, you may need to add more digital tech value to yourself in the next 6 months at least and see if your contribution could lead you to a better solution with an exceptional talent route.