I am preparing for applying for the exceptional talent. I’m a Data scientist with 14+ yrs of work experience and working in fintech organisation and prior to it was working with P&C Insurance, Investment banks etc.
- Co-Founder of Home interior tech company (Startup) Singapore with exceptional profile.
- VP of Fintech Company in UK
- VP of a big SaaS company in US.
1- Delivered multiple sessions (Tech Talk) at APAC level Data conferences, also part of round table discussion, with more than 200 audiences.
2- Projects on Large initiative on multiple projects, one of the project was highlighted by CXO in one of the interview (didn’t mentioned my name but telling about the project which got implemented)
Optional Criteria 2:
- Mentor letters from 2 Deemed universities, where delivered technical sessions in multiple years.
- Mentor letter from India head of SMT solution provider, for mentoring people from different streams to digital technologies.
Optional Criteria 3:
- Software architecture documentation for my platform from my last 2 organisation (Fintech and Insurance products)
- Screenshot of my contribution to the development of the product platform
My concern: someone in the group can help me as proof are enough to prove my case. Or anything is lacking. Thanks