Please Rate My Profile For Exception Promise

I applied in Sept but didn’t get it on the basis that my OC2 evidences were not sufficient, then I reapplied again on Jan 15th and I just got my endorsement letter today, Jan 25th. This is what my final evidence looks like

3 INDUSTRY RECOMMENDATION LETTERS:

• CTO at the Fintech company I work at
  • Co-founder & CTO of an Edutech company in Nigeria
  • Head of Growth at Fintech in the US

PERSONAL STATEMENT

PROFESSIONAL RESUME

[MANDATORY CRITERIA] How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised as (or recognised as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector?

1. MandatoryCriteria Evidence 1 - [Equity Option, Year-end Bonus, Remuneration Raise ]
  2. Mandatory Criteria Evidence 2 - [Features & Spotlight] - I Was spotlighted as one of 30 Nigerian women in tech who are challenging the status quo, I was also spotlighted as a member of the Tech Marketers Hub, a community for marketers within the digital technology space providing access to mentorship and opportunities to community members, I was also spotlighted as a leading woman in technology etc.
  3. Mandatory Criteria Evidence 3 - [Published Editorial Pieces] - I have 2 published pieces in notable media
  4. Mandatory Evidence 4 - Reference Letter by Head of Growth at Fintech in the US (same recommendation letter)

[OPTIONAL CRITERIA 2] How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?

1. Optional Criteria 2 Evidence 1 [Evidence of Contributing to a Growth Marketing Book, Evidence of me as a guest tutor/speaker at 2 product-growth talent academies]
  2. Optional Criteria 2 Evidence 2 [2 Speaking Engagements ] - link to me speaking at the events on stage + reference letters from the organiser + a snapshot from the official event pages displaying me as one of the speakers + direct links, a snapshot of the event agendas which shows my topic + snapshots of the presentation slides of my talk

[OPTIONAL CRITERIA 3] How do I demonstrate a significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contribution to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company?

1. Optional Criteria 3 Evidence 1 - [Reference Letter by CEO of current company]
  2. Optional Criteria 3 Evidence 2,3,4 [3 separate documents detailing my contribution to the growth of the company including ] - Analytics dashboard of new users/traffic acquisition/clicks, digital growth, leads generated etc)

Total Evidence Documents = 10.

Wishing you the best of luck as you apply!

4 Likes