Hi, here is my applications. Your thoughtful comments will be helpful for me.
- Computer Engineer (MSc.)
- CTO of a startup (rank tracker SaaS tool like Semrush, managing 20+ tech people)
- AWS Community Builder (3 times)
- Co-organizer of Cloud & Serverless Turkey
Dissolved digital technology business(es):
- Story of two startups I build and closed. image4io (SaaS) and Notedu (lecture note marketplace).
- Story about me, being computer engineer and what I’m currently doing.
- My community work. We organized largest AWS Community Day of the World (2 times) and many other community events.
- How I contribute to UK digital sector.
- My history as tech trainer.
- My academic career.
1- Diplomas of MSc and BSc of Computer Engineering.
2- Academic Publications, 2 with 7 citation.
3- Certificates, mostly about AWS, best one AWS Solutions Architect Associate
4- Digital Impact & List of Speaking Engagements
5- Glassdoor SS of CTO salary.
7- Letter from CEO of my company
8- Upwork Profile, Top Talent, over $10K+ earning
9- Employment contract
1- GM of Turkey of Global Digital Company
2- Manager and Investor of VC
3- Associate Professor who I worked together on my masters degree.
I’m not sure about OCs. I’m think about to select 1 and 3 but here is my list.
OC1 (as a founder or senior executive): 6,9,7
OC2 (contributes to the advancement of the field): 2,4
OC3 (significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field): 4,6,7,9
OC4 (exceptional ability): 1,2
I’m open to any honest and brutal comment that may improve my application.