Dear Valuable Members
I’ve been drafting my application for Exceptional talent, and I am looking to get your valuable feedback. I came to know about this visa option just 1 month and still learning and trying to map the criteria. I am not from typical development background but more on latest cloud computing technologies where responsible for designing and deploying business crititcal application like SAP, Kubernetes, CRM, Salesforce etc
I am 41M working on the technical side at digital technology companies which are hardware based. I have total 17 years of industry experience and primarily working. Mostly the technology I have deployed or worked has helped this product companies to enhance their final product in terms of fast product, supply chain etc. so no direct impact on the product they produce.
Evidence and LORs
Personal Statement: With me experience and explaining the major work and achievements and how company got benefit and my future along with queries as asked by Tech nation website.
LORs 1. Senior Director of the current company
2. Senior and renowned Enterprise Architect for one of the Digital Product Led company
3. Another Senior Renowned product owner of one of the Digital Product Led company
- Evidence 1: Proof of salary, bonus, and equity
- Projects reference with external publication and my name linked to it
- Awards related to both the projects
- List of 12 certifications from SAP, GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, AZURE
- Recommendation letter from Product manager about the product
- Company’s Product finance information about the product alongwith revenue, sales etc
- Evidence of product and its proof in the market
Note: I have not developed this product by myself but implemented and helped in ehnacing it by means of its implementation
- Description of 2 projects with external evidence along with proof of success with quantitative data
- MC 1 as proof
- Architecture diagram of product with my name
Please help me to assess if this will be sufficient. As I am not from typical development side, so with this limitation, leveraging and articulating my experience . Honestly am trying to build a case for me.