I’ll keep this brief, so it’s easier to consume.
Summarising my tech background and specifically talking about the evidences submitted, and answers to the TN questions for personal statement.
Usual stuff showing my track record over my 8 years of experience.
- Career history (African fintech unicorn, and ex-FAANG)
- Projects and their outcome
- Publications – blogs, medium (over 20,000 views combined), etc.
Letters of Recommendation
- CEO/Founder of product-led company I worked at for 3 years.
- CEO of my previous employer.
- Co-Founder and Partner of a VC Hedge Fund based in the US. He recruited me once, to work on a project that connects black people in tech, to potential employers in the US.
Mandatory Criteria - Leadership
- Renumeration and contract information from FAANG company.
- Payslips of FAANG company from 2020
- Payslips of FAANG company from 2021
- Performance-based stock award from FAANG company
Optional Criteria 1 – Innovation
- Traction of product from the fintech unicorn – showing usage numbers within Africa, as well as revenue of £2.27M over the last month.
- Screenshot of solid reviews of the mobile application on the PlayStore with a 4.3 rating.
- Letter of promotion during my time at the fintech unicorn.
Optional Criteria 3 – Impact
- Screenshots from the Figma board, clearly showing my contributions in the design of the mobile applications at the fintech unicorn company.
- Testimonal Letter from Engineering Lead at the unicorn company – stating how much I contributed to the codebase, took out time to go beyond the scope of work to deliver output of the very highest quality.
- Stock award from my time at the unicorn company.
Please, let me know where you think my profile stands – between Exception Talent/Promise.