I would be very grateful if you can help me to review my application.
I have a Phd in machine learning.
Worked at university A for 5 years.
Worked at company B at defense sector for 6 years. Worked in projects where I was responsible from a subsystem and came up with very innovative solutions.
- Manager at my work - He was managing 3 units one of which was the team i was working in.
- Phd supervisor
- Director in a company in my field. We were doing our phds at the same time. She knows about my work for more than 12 months.
- High salary
- Innovative work at Company B. News clipping (not mentioning my name) and LOR from a former colleague (to support that my work and innovative solutions directly affected the results)
- Attendance to an international NATO specialists meeting that is only open to limited number experts in this area.
- Additional project from Company B. (Again with news clipping and evidence of my contributions)
- Another project from Company B. (News clipping)
- My thesis results during my Phd that outperformed all similar works in my area. LOR from another professor.
- Journal publication with 40+ citations.
- Conference talk-1.
- Conference talk-2. (I am also considering to put this to the MC evidences instead of Nato meeting as i did not talk there)
- Phd certificate
Also I have seen in a Youtube video that evidences about a persons application included some case studies that she explained her work. Do you have experience or suggestions about this? I believe explaining my work could be helpful for my case.
Thanks in advance.