Hi all, please help me reviewing my application.
Profile: Phd in Human-Computer Interaction, with experience of more than 3 years in the 4th biggest payment company in the World and currently a Staff UX Researcher at a communications Tech international company in the UK since June 2022.
- Personal Essay: I highlighted how my interest and engagement within the Tech sector in the UK started early since my PhD with close collaborations with UK-based researchers and also during my previous industry role through published papers co-authored with UK-based colleagues and researchers. I expressed my ambition to expand my network of tech actors within the UK and encourage collaborations between academia and industry and also my will to contribute the mentoring and empowering the UK UX community.
- Recommendations letters:
- My PhD advisor
- My manager in my previous
- My colleague in my previous role
(Industry Publications Document) You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company: a document listings 1 white paper, 1 survey report that I co-authored in my previous role at a big payment company providing a strategic vision for the payment tech market worldwide + another work about the accessibility of a payment terminal sold by this company that was featured in a research paper, a podcast and in a demonstration at a big Retail exposition in the US (links to the papers published, link to the podcast, link to the demo video during the exposition)
(Salary Document) You command a high salary or other remuneration for your services, as evidenced by commercial or employment contracts with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings: screenshots of the parts of my contract in my current role with information about salary and equity + information about average salary of senior UX researcher in the UK on the Glassdoor website and my salary is classified as High salary.
(Volunteering Document) You led the growth of a non-profit organisation or social enterprise: a document listing 2 contributions as a student volunteer to 2 major conferences (photos of myself during the conferences) + 2 presentations and mentoring I gave to female secondary students to encourage them pursue a career (photos of myself presenting and mentoring students)
(Award Document) You have received nationally or internationally recognised prizes or awards for excellence specifically in the digital technology sector, as evidenced by the award itself: an evidence of an award of best doctoral contribution to a conference during my PhD in 2016 (scan of the award document)
(Public speaking Document) Have evidence of speaking at high-profile digital technology sector events: 3 presentations of research papers and poster I co-authored (links to the papers published, my photos presenting, screenshots of the conferences programs)
(Publications Document) Published material in professional or major trade publications or major media: list of my publications with information about acceptance rate, citations, downloads when available
(Endorsement letter) You led the marketing or business development at a product-led digital technology company, demonstrably enabling substantial revenue and/or customer growth or major commercial success: endorsement letter from the Product Director at my current company
- How do I demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?
- Endorsement letter
- Publications document
- Salary document
- How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
- Volunteering document
- Public speaking document
- How do I demonstrate that I have exceptional ability in the field by making academic contributions through research?
- Publications document
- Award document
Thank you in advance!