Please help me organize evidence MC and OC3

Hi.
I have an evidence that falls in both Mandatory Criteria1 as well as optional criteria2. Should I include that evidence in both files?

Also Please guide:
Do I need to create 10 different files for evidences that I have got and upload all of them like this while each evidence contains 3 pages:
MC1 evidence_pdf
MC2 evidence_pdf
MC3 evidence_pdf
MC4 evidence_pdf
OC2 evidence_pdf
OC2 evidence_pdf
OC2 evidence_pdf
OC3 evidence_pdf
OC3 evidence_pdf
OC3 evidence_pdf

Thanks
Roh

You can’t use the same evidence for both criteria.

Thanks @Francisca_Chiedu. would you help answering these question. I am struggling to collect evidences.
1). I am a CEO of the company and selling a digital product to telecommunication companies. Most of the companies contracts I won as a contractor are in telecom industry who make digital products (internet routers/devices) etc. and they supply it to customers nationwide. Are they fall under product led company?

2). I also worked for a known hospital and won a contract that is in digital space as hospital requires electrical power to operate and I sold my software to them that helped them to increase operational efficiency. if I obtain a reference letter from hospital and provide a copy of the contract. would it be okay? if yes, which criteria should I put into?
I also worked for the same hospital (free of cost) provided them digital and technical support - can obtain a reference letter. can i paste that proof under OC2 worked for non-profit?