Optional criteria evaluation

I worked on the feedback received yesterday and below is the changes made for optional criteria for exceptional talent visa. I will submit separately for feedback for 3 recommendation letters and mandatory criteria.

Optional criteria 2: How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?

I have been teaching data science since past 2 years in a premier institute in my country and have taught 5 batches so far. The impact it has made is many of my students are happily employed as data scientists now. To prove this, I have testimonial recognizing my efforts from almost a dozen students. To prove this, I am planning to provide a 3 page document. Below are the details of the document.

Document 1: 3 page document. Page 1 with screenshot of appointment letter from the institute, page 2: screenshot of 5 batches taught from the course websit page 3: linkedin testimonials screenshot from successful students.

Optional criteria 3: How do I demonstrate that I have made a significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company

I created taxonomy using natural language processing (AI) techniques. This taxonomy was used for creating structured data from unstructured text data. Increased database size by a million. Helped expand the company business into other domains which were not explored earlier. My job title was manager analytics. To prove this, I am planning to attach 3 documents. Below are the details of 3 documents.

Document 2: architecture diagram clearly showing my contribution
Document 4: Employment contract with salary information.
Document 3: letter from DBA of the company, without company letterhead, as he is not authorized to use letterhead.

Wouldn’t it be useful to add this to the existing post rather than a separate post? This way the responder has to make additional effort of hunting your other posts to make sense of this one.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I will keep this in mind going forward.