Hello, Thanks for the support.
I am trying to structure my documents for OC1 innovation.
I cofounded two startups.
I am looking at the best way to structure.
Here is what I have
- Product screenshots:
Startup 1: I have proof of the product in market which are dashboard screenshots. But one of the product is not currently live for independent assessment.
Startup2: I have proof of app screenshot
Startup 1: I have media mention for startup one
Startup 2: I have media mentions of fundraising for startup two
Evidence files [it is okay to just upload these files on Google drive and put the link as evidence file in each of the 3 page document files]
For the evidence files I understand that it is one evidence per document but here is what I have;
- Domestics and international Sales invoices for startup 1
- CAC documents & Articles of association for startup1
- Bank statement for startup 1 2019 - 2020
- 2 - 3 years General booking record for startup 1
- Shareholders agreement for startup 1
- Service level agreements.
How best do I present these (evidence files) to demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder of a product-led digital technology company.