[November] Endorsed for Stage 1, Questions re Stage 2

Hi everyone,

I got the stage 1 endorsement today for Exceptional Talent (business) :relieved: :smile:. Got it less than 24 hours after applying.

I would like to thank this forum for being so useful, couldn’t have done it without all the questions and insightful answers. :raised_hands:

If anyone has helpful resources for Stage 2 that would be amazing! Specifically regarding what parts of the process you have to be in the UK for (how long after applying can you book the biometric / how far out can you have the biometric appointment be?). My current visa expires mid December, and I’m applying from within the UK. I’m hoping to travel in December so would love to understand if this is feasible.

Thanks for all your support!

Congrats @Yahya!
I’m sorry I can’t help you with your question but do you mind sharing with us your case ? As less than 24 hours seems very impressive to me!

Thanks!

Around 7 years of experience in product, various roles (product designer / manager / analyst / researcher). Most recently, have worked at Tesla, my own health-tech app, a data visualisation company, and an ed-tech company for the last 3 years (first product hire and led most of its growth).

3 references: one from a director at a large tech company who’s worked with me at tesla, a director at my current company, and a director at a large incubator

Mandatory Criteria
Recommendation letter from a customer, signed offer for company I want to join

Optional Criteria
Second one: proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field
Showed: 2 documents regarding proof of mentorship, and evidence of a talk i’ve done

Third one: they have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as an employee of a product-led digital technology company
Showed: Document highlighting contract / salary / equity, and letter from a senior person at the company

Hope this answers your question!

4 Likes

I’ve received my BRP! :star_struck: Can I get an invite to the Slack group please?

1 Like

Congratulations, @Yahya

You should fill this form to join the TechNation Alumni Slack Group:

1 Like