My TechNation Application - September 2020

Do you have any active digital technology business(es) that you have established?

this answer would be YES, if i was the employee, or must be owner of the business?

Owner or cofounder

Got it thanks, almost done with my application.

i finally submitted the Tech Nation site as well with all the documents, keep fingers crossed i hope to hear some good news.

All the best @farooq0520 :+1:

All the best @farooq0520

I got my decision just now, and i didn’t get the endorsement. I didn’t meet the criteria, i submitted all the information needed.

Filling for review wouldn’t help anything right? I cant submit new information or more in review?

@farooq0520 @happysoul What do we need to send to home office. I made the payment and filled the tech nation application form.

Hi Raunaq,
You would have downloaded a checklist post completing your form on home office site. You need to mail it to specific id.
URN number will be allocated to you then.

Sorry to hear that. Did u get response from TN on what was the gap ?

I was told, i didn’t full fill the MC and OC1

@happysoul @farooq0520 Thanks. I got that mail. However, I did a goof up on the application. In the main application on UK Visa website, I filled under exceptional potential. But on the tech visa website, I filled the application under exceptional talent category.

Do I need to communicate to the home office now to consider in exceptional talent? or will tech nation handle it and it should be okay?

I think the best way out is to contact them and update (home office). Seek guidance on whether you need to update TN also.

What was your case? Could you please give information about your submission?

Hi @acerbastimur - who are you asking this question? If it is me, i.e. original poster, then that is already in the original post. If it is someone else, can you call them out please?

@Shreeniwas_Iyer, thank you for all your help and advise here. I found it useful. Please in the case of having a job offer in the UK, I am being required to get a reference letter from an employer (HR) , what may be the content of the letter and must the job be within Technology sector?

@Charity the letter should state that you are being offered a job with a certain title and salary (and bonus, options if applicable) and any tenure (if contract). I would very much hope that the job is in technology function, but not necessarily in tech sector, or vice versa, where the job is in tech sector, but in a business function (as applicable in the TechNation Criteria).

@Shreeniwas_Iyer Thank you so much. I appreciate.