Letter of Recommendation

I have a Letter of Recommendation from 2 Cofounder of different startups, 1 CFO of a big company, 1-course leader of the university.

Both co-founders are having AI startup, CFO is from a company like Pepsi where they use AI products for internal automation and 1-course leader of a premium university that specialized in AI.

Co-founders are from a technical background, CFO is from a finance background and the course leader is again from a technical background.

Who should I include in 3 letters of recommendation?

1-course leader of university + 2 cofounders of different startup

OR

CFO of a big company + 2 cofounders of different startup

Please advice

Hello,

I would suggest to get a mix of big company, 1 course startup and one co founder. I think the thing that matters is how is their profile is and how they have contributed and made an impact in tech sector.

The second important point is the content of letter. Even if you get from good leaders but content is not up to the mark like not able to demonstrate that you are exceptional then it will be of no use.

I would say first tech nation sees the content and then sees who has written it. But both of them are equally important.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi Pawan,

1- By “think the thing that matters is how is their profile is and how they have contributed and made an impact in tech sector” - do you mean about the recommender and is he is innovator in his space and do they need to give any links of their work

2- the content of letter. Even if you get from good leaders but content is not up to the mark like not able to demonstrate that you are exceptional then it will be of no use." - the recommender needs to say how he has worked with you OR if he knows your work and do they need to show any link to work ?

Thanks
Rajiv

Hi,

1. He needs to be a leader in the digital technology with proven track record. there will be a para in your recommendation letter about him and as a supporting document you have to attach his CV along with letter.

2. recommendation letter should demonstrate that you are exceptional in your field and the leader who is recommending you has seen your work and is explaining how that work is special in technical terms.

Hope it helps
Thanks
Pawan

Thanks Pawan, also I will be applying with the business skills criteria.
I do t have a tech degree but a business degree but have the evidences etc as per criteria is that ok ?

I am not aware about business criteria. I did my under technical criteria.

Probably you might get a response from someone who did it under business criteria who can commit correctly

Thanks
Pawan