Lead Quality assurance , exceptional promise. advice needed

Docusign gives a free 30-day trial for new accounts + has quick registration methods using email/Google SSO, so recommenders usually don’t mind signing up. Additionally, people like CEOs etc. already have Dropbox sign, Docusign etc. (it was true in my case) since they need to sign docs quite frequently… So should be okay.

Just make sure that they include the audit trail / docusign log at the end to show that the origin/destination IP addresses are different.

@Sharma.shray this was what I’ve done and was approved:

• The recommenders created the documents in plain word files without letterheads but did include all their contact details: name, address, phone & email.
    Note that this isn’t aligned with TN’s guidance but they all had issues with official company letters having to go through legal & HR which was a pain for them to get. If you have the option to get letterheads that would be better.
  • They sent me the files, I uploaded them to my docusign account and sent it to them to digitally sign. After signed, I downloaded the signed letters and made sure to include the log showing it originated from a different IP than mine. This is to support the “enabling the inclusion of the document log file that clearly indicates the letter’s author and signature originated from a different IP address to the applicant.” requirement from the guide.
  • I added a download a copy of their CVs from LinkedIn and attached it to each document to explain who they are and what positions they hold.

In the end I had 3 PDFs, each containing a letter, the docusign log and the CV.

Hope this explains it better

That was an issue for mine too. That’s why I followed the process in my other post in this thread.

Thank a lot @hsafra , but since the letter orignated from your IP does that not say that it was written by you rather than them writing it?