Hi everyone - I am the COO of a managed talent platform that connects talent with clients seeking business advisory. We started building our platform at the end of 2019. As the COO,I am in charge of running daily operations, and I build the workflow for how the platform and features should work for the CTO to translate into actual output.
Letters of reference
- CTO to talk about my role in the development the development of the product
- Tech investor in our company to talk about my role in driving tech as an innovation in my sector and commercial leadership of the business and fundraising
- Former colleague now CEO and cofounder of fintech talking about my personal growth over the years and driving innovation in my sector
- Offer letter showing salary (is $70k a high salary?) and stock options
- Appointment as member of the board as filed with government authorities
- Speaking at a high-profile tech event as a panelist
- Speaking as a guest on a popular tech podcast
- Interview on Tech Cabal
OC 1 - Innovation
- Pitch deck showing how our product works, highlighting the most innovative parts (machine learning)
- Growth of number of users of the platform
- List of known companies that have used the platform
- Press coverage of our seed round fundraising
- Snippets of term-sheet signed
OC 2 - Impact
- Letter from founder and CEO talking about my contribution to the business since I joined in terms of commercial growth, product advancement and user growth
- Documents showing sales pipeline, audited financial statements for the last 3 years, product designs built.
- Snapshot of dashboard showing number of projects completed on the platform over time
Your feedback is deeply appreciated. If you think there are other ways to rearrange or fortify my evidences, please let me know.