Kindly help me review rejection - Exception promise

Hi @alexnk, thanks for your response. Lol, this is another person different from @Alexandr and it’s different topic entirely. Please, I’m still confused. Let me explain further…

The person is a serial founder and he gave me the letter around December but he’s no longer the CEO at the company (Edtech) . He founded another company and it’s just 4 months and I don’t want to get from the new company because it’s just a start up… If you Google his name, everything revolves around the previous company and I’m afraid using the new startup company would make my application weak… The Edtech company he head before, the company also used one of my Open-Source (for their lms integration) and I’m thinking this would also help me if he’s using that company but since he’s no longer working there, I’m totally confused. He’s will to write another one using the new company but I’m the one who’s holding back as it won’t make my application strong.

Please note that I applied 5 months ago and I was rejected (passed only OC2 and OC 3), so I decided to get stronger letters this time around and try to apply again…